Higher Secondary Section (XI-XII)
Helen Lowry College offers Arts, Commerce and Science streams in the Higher Secondary section which is affiliated to the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
c) Moral Instruction
d) Physical & Health Education.
Section A: Public Administration, Sociology, History (Arts)
B: Public Administration, Education, Economics (Arts)
C: Sociology, History, Education. (Arts)
Section D: Commerce
As students are accepted for admission, it is required to produce the following document along with the application form.
1. Original promotion examination mark sheet.
2. Original Board Examination mark sheet.
3. Original transfer certificate.
4. Original Migration certificate (for outside the state) for college students.
5. Birth Certificate
6. Xerox copy of Aadhaar.
7. Two recent passport size photos.
8. Baptismal certificate (Xerox) for Seventh-day Adventists member.
The College have the right to reserve and verify any document with the concern authority and cancel the admission if any serious discrepancy is found in the document. Original documents should be ready for verification.
The financial information in the chart does not include uniforms and text book costs. All quarterly installment fees should be paid before the 15th of October, January and April. The college shall have the right to cancel the admission or refuse to issue the exam permit for accumulated debt in the college.