Rules and Regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Listed below are the practices which students are strictly prohibited from engaging in. Any student found guilty of breaking these standards will be disciplined in the form of punishment as a means of helping the student to appreciate the importance of the rules and code of conduct. If the administration considers the infringement as serious offence, the student may be asked to withdraw from the institution or be dismissed.
· Use or possession of pan, tobacco, alcohol, addictive drugs, etc, in any form.
· Gambling, betting, possessing card, dice or other gambling devices.
· Secret meeting with the opposite sex in any manner and engaging in any immoral act.
· Wearing of jewellery, eg; chains, necklaces, earrings, nose studs, bracelets etc.
· Propagating immoral aesthetic ideas, or undermining the religious ideals of the College, which are based on Seventh-day Adventist principles and beliefs.
· Use of profane language or indulging in lewd and suggestive conduct and or possession of obscene literature, films or pictures.
· Theft in any form, picking or breaking locks, doors, windows or tampering with electrical wiring and fixtures.
· Willful destruction of college property or facilities.
· Cheating in tests or examinations and dishonesty in any form.
· Continued absences from class, worship or other responsibilities without valid excuses.
· Possessing mobile phone is not permitted.